Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
maureenluna
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello! Here's a little introduction about my car. Shes a PWP 2005 Type-S. She's used as my daily. Her name is Miley. She's still under construction, but should be ready for next show season. Looking into getting a JRSC sometime down the line. Hoping for the very near future.

before the work got started

Mugen rear/front lips. took them off because the color match was not perfect. Will be painting her entirely soon!

bath time!

:love:

Neptune's Net meet! Before she got her new shoes :D

slowly but surely she's coming along. New tail lights! I was broke for a while :ugh:

New shoes! I know she needs more low! In the process of getting Tein SS coilovers :)

Thirsstyyyy

:wavey:​

·
Registered
606 Posts
Marry me? or Sell your car to my gf...either way. LOL jk nice build tho, real nice on coilovers low you will be hurting a lot of dude feelings with your stanced/lip kit/wheels 6spd lol.

·
maureenluna
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marry me? or Sell your car to my gf...either way. LOL jk nice build tho, real nice on coilovers low you will be hurting a lot of dude feelings with your stanced/lip kit/wheels 6spd lol.
hahaa that's the plan :laughing:

welcome & some major props to being a types, ITR Tails & a lipkit already :thumbsup:
cant wait to see the progress till the end :hihi:
me too! getting the lips repainted this weekend. ooooooh I am SO excited :noes:

·
DC5 Gang***ger
19,030 Posts
LCAs, subframe, repaint, CAI, tein ss coilovers, mugen lip kit, and currently in the process of changing my headliner/interior. I just need to win the lottery. Lol
x2
And nice progress thus far i love pwp

·
DC5
4,573 Posts
great start maureen. still a trip we went to middle school together. btw i had pwp aspec sides but i sold em i totally for got u had a pwp as well.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts