Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

My RSX-S VS

Tags
rsxs
3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  HRSX 
#1 ·
So i raced a 08 mugen si sounded like he had exhaust beat him by few car lenghts. raced a Cobalt not sure if ss or not, not gonna lie but also beat him by few car lenghts lil fker jumped and i still pulled like he was standing still. Raced few other cars dont remember so far havent lost yet raced some ford dont remeber but was turboed was a fender ahead.
I am headers,exhaust,intake. UNTUNED soon going to be tb,e85,Intake manifold. and few other stuff.

What you guys think will happen if i race a WRX or STI? i like 99% sure ill sure if i race a sti or evo. I like to think im a good driver, beat the shit outa my ep3 practicing shifts.

Will keep upated if race anyone else.

#4 ·
Yeah i/h/e untuned really isnt even in the conversation when talking about an STI (any year), now you might be able to hang with an older WRX, but the 2015+ will leave you. Especially if they have an access port.

#7 ·
yea i pretty much kinda knew a sti would ruin me but it would be fun to run a wrx, remember guys i have seats out my car, with seats weighted 2670 got proof. so weight reduction. plus i ran bettter times with my freinds car at the track than anyone else like 15 people were running it. so id like to think i got somewhat driver mod.

#8 ·
Hard to launch as fast. They have a bigger turbo motor, you win, you outdrove, you loose so what as it wasn't a fair fight. Not sure why people whine when they loose to a faster car. The weight will help you and sounds like you're having fun--so good luck.

#9 ·
nono what i mean is i did better times with same car as my freinds. But i never whine i know for a fact ill lose to a sti dig or roll, i just wanna know how bad if its 3-5 cars lenghts ill be happy if it more ill be upset but ill be okay with it. I am just super intrested how i will do agienst a WRX. yes im having fun win or lose.
And as some one else said ill get walked by Dodge cobalt SS, I must have raced a regular cobalt? or a really bad driver if it wastned a cobalt SS, i wanna see how it will turn out agienst a cobalt SS. sorry if it seemed as if i was cocky lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.