Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Hi!
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATES ON PG.3 = turbo blown, RSX current pics, pics of new beater
UPDATED DYNO ON PG.2 AND WASTEGATE LINES ERRORS FIXED!

after 6 months being deployed, these were waiting for me in my room.. yay :D

WHAT WAS INSTALLED?
Archulls old revhard turbo kit (SC34)
Quaife LSD
innovative MM
CC stg4 clutch
custom 3" DP
Golden Eagle vac mani
msd 3 bar
gm boost solenoid
greddy type s BOV
V-Band Greddy EVO TT
Greddy oil sandwich
Apexi TT
autometer boost, oil press, EGT
RC 750cc injectors

*Special thanks to*
Archull for giving me a good price on the kit
fastlane inc for great customer service
fernando for awesome job fabbing and welding
jason for the tune
CRSX store for the low everyday prices
rsx-s_05 for helping me with the IC piping
shifu for telling me bout fernando
and the "SEARCH" button

*[email protected]#K you to*
our local racist muffler shop for wasting my precious time
and the [email protected]#$% who stole my $520! his "name" is Fahmin Ali dont get scammed by this [email protected]#$!! and if you know him tell me where he lives! IM SERIOUS! i know youre watching you F#@[email protected]$!!!

anyways.. here it is..

not the fake one!

my small ass turbo

·
Hi!
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
getting St00pified

pic from fastlane.. ive never felt so poor.. my and my cheap ass car..

AFTER!!

the cockpit.. dont mind the dude at the back..

my crappy numbers.. stupid boost wont hold after 5K on the dyno.. but on the road it does.. jason said im making well over 300 on the road.. just not on paper.. grrr... :chuck:
im still pretty upset i didnt make 350hp on the SC34.. nowhere close to it either

Attachments

·
Registered
169,545 Posts
nice!!!!

ur the second person who told me about the gm boost controller not holding boost, i have one on my car actually...and now have doubts if i wanna get tuned right it. just keep my mbc.

but congrats on the finish project!

nando fabbed & st00pified ftw!!

·
Hi!
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice!!!!

ur the second person who told me about the gm boost controller not holding boost, i have one on my car actually...and now have doubts if i wanna get tuned right it. just keep my mbc.

but congrats on the finish project!

nando fabbed & st00pified ftw!!
what what whaaT?!?! its the GM boost solenoid then? i thought it was the wastegate spring or something..

·
The Architect™
9,176 Posts
Damn Roy, I thought that I had alot of parts stockpiled, lol

You have me beat. I still need to get a few more parts in (clutch, exhaust, & race battery)

I hope you like the kit, I never got to run it before I sold it to you. I am glad that someone gets to enjoy it though. Good luck with everything. You know how to get in touch with me if you ever need anything :thumbsup:

·
Hi!
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Damn Roy, I thought that I had alot of parts stockpiled, lol

You have me beat. I still need to get a few more parts in (clutch, exhaust, & race battery)

I hope you like the kit, I never got to run it before I sold it to you. I am glad that someone gets to enjoy it though. Good luck with everything. You know how to get in touch with me if you ever need anything :thumbsup:
hell yeah.. it just looks alot though.. but its not.. eheheh.. saw your kit and it looks pretty sharp! i couldve gone that route but i didnt wanna lose my Greddy type S BOV! :D i love that sound!

·
Registered
169,545 Posts
my friend phil was using the gm boost solenoid, and it couldnt hold boost either, had to stop at 6 psi...i dunno, seems like ur the second person with this problem...but others use it and it works great...

i dunno :dontknow:

·
The Architect™
9,176 Posts
hell yeah.. it just looks alot though.. but its not.. eheheh.. saw your kit and it looks pretty sharp! i couldve gone that route but i didnt wanna lose my Greddy type S BOV! :D i love that sound!
lol, I noticed that you replaced the Greddy BOV that I sold you with the kit. Is there a reason that you didn't use the Greddy RS BOV?

where did you get your Quaife and how much? I really want to buy one right now but money has become an issue

I am still sorry that other guy on CRSX stole your money when you bought the exhaust from him.

·
Hi!
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hmm jasons explanation was theres too much restriction.. either the manifold or the turbine housing and its pushing the WG open.. so.. i dunno.. but.. its ok.. it holds on the street anyways.. so im good.. and i dont have traction at 1st gear after 5k... i just cant tell everybody that i have 300hp.. grrr

·
Hi!
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol, I noticed that you replaced the Greddy BOV that I sold you with the kit. Is there a reason that you didn't use the Greddy RS BOV?

where did you get your Quaife and how much? I really want to buy one right now but money has become an issue

I am still sorry that other guy on CRSX stole your money when you bought the exhaust from him.
i got the quaife from lightning motorsports for 895+ship..
i didnt use the RS coz i got the S a year ago coz i love the sound.. eheheh.. i still need to switch it around so i can hear the RS.. ehehe

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.