Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my JDM CF spoiler in the mail today and damn if I wasn't happy until I opened it and found this.

Also whenever you tilt the spoiler you can hear a helluva lotta stuff rolling around inside. There are also tiny holes that you can't really see in the picture.

Called UPS and they said leave it out tomorrow and they'll take it back. With luck I'll get a new one. :lame:

·
Banned
7,563 Posts
that sucks...let us know where u got it from so we dont go thier

·
wanker
916 Posts
That sucks man, same thing happened to me when I got mine. UPS are a bunch of dummies, I waited a while before they ever came to pick up the spoiler, I hope you have better luck.

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
are the little holes you are referring to on the underside of the spolier? like on the top portion of it? if so, those are there to allow air to come in so the material can "breath".

sorry to see your wing like that :(

·
i-VTEC... is it in you?
373 Posts
i had the same experience with my wing also.

i just called the company that i bought from, and sent it to them.

its good idea to open the box first, check the item, and then

sign the paper that UPS people give to you.

peace

·
San Diego OG RSX
2,813 Posts
Yeah i had the same problem with my spoiler. The box was caved in. Mine was worse than that and had a huge crack going across the rear part. Expect to wait a couple days while the take it to the inspection. You'll get it back and they'll give you some options on what to do from there.

Give me a :iamwiths: if you think UPS sucks!!!

:iamwiths: hell yeah

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
toxicvtec said:
Yeah i had the same problem with my spoiler. The box was caved in. Mine was worse than that and had a huge crack going across the rear part. Expect to wait a couple days while the take it to the inspection. You'll get it back and they'll give you some options on what to do from there.

Give me a :iamwiths: if you think UPS sucks!!!

:iamwiths: hell yeah
:iamwiths:

So they're gonna send me the same damn thing back or what? I have no idea what to expect.

·
S U P E R C H A R G E D
41,841 Posts
at least you bought it from the clubrsx store...
im sure that if you talked to chris you could sort things out if you wanted a refund

·
Rage With the Machines
1,280 Posts
damn...this sucks....waited for so long and now it's out...but now i gotta worry about ups throwing it around like Ace ventura......
you can get better shipping for more money right? like first class or someshit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts