Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Icic i also like the no spoiler look but i like hiw they look with then alot also xD post pics of the obx install! Gonna be doing it soon too lol and yea i agree take that pinstripe off to get that plain and simple look you want :D

·
I'm not a dude
253 Posts
I like that you're going for a nice, clean and simple look on the outside. That's what I'm doing too. The Accord Type-R lip is the only major change I've made/will be making. Btw, if you don't like that purple anodization, you can remove it and paint the aluminum. There's a couple products out there that do it, but Greased Lightning, available in the cleaning section of Home Depot, also works, as does some oven cleaners. I used Greased Lightning to remove the clear anodizing from a swingarm for one of my motorcycles.

·
Daily Driver
76 Posts
Love the way it looks . Exactly what I'm going for (gonna run diff wheels) . What size wheels are you running? What offset? Are you running a spacer if so what size?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Congrats on the swap, I recently did a JDM K20A swap. I've been riding on for about 2 weeks, still babying her. I guess I'm paranoid of her blowing up like my A3 did. Did you get anxious/lazy towards the end as far as the wiring goes, or is that just what you had to work with as far as the K24 goes?

·
Registered
671 Posts
just from the pic looks like your vacuum and coolant lines could've been run a little bit neater. Not trying to be funny or rag on you or anything, cause I know it's a lot of work, and I got tired towards the end, but thank God for good friends. BTW awesome idea of re-wrapping the harness in the hhe tape, wish I would've thought of that on mine. Still not that difficult to do right now, just don't have the motivation for it just yet.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Awe man stinks that the 6 speed didn't work out. but yeah you should still be good with the 5 speed, only reason I'd love a 6 is for the highway, outside of that I'm happy with the 5 speed.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Nice, job on the bay, and I like the custom Intake. I like the idea of the shields for the A/c and throttle lines. Just something to consider as well: Try getting a hold of the manifold cover from the type s, and I'm not sure what other motor would have it. But there is an extra piece on the cover specifically for the a/c line that protects it. It bolts on the same way my A3 cover did, and looks really clean. Keep it going!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.