Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

here some pictures
my mods for these runs were aem sri (till monday CAI) off-road pipe, borla exhaust, udp, gutted hatch, cervinis hood

Now I have took out all carpet, added some corbue clubman seats up front, h&r cupkit, front and rear strut bars

Attachments

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Not bad for a focus.....Work on your 60ft, im sure you can get that down to at least a 2.2:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EBP-RSX-S said:
not bad, but with those mods I would expect better than that. Don't stock SVT's run 15.4-15.5?
Well I would consider it pretty good considering that I was one of the first NA svtf to hit 14s and could prove it...at least on any message board about a focus. This was done with about 157whp and 140 tq. and only about $20,900 including the car price.

I will be at rockingham drags saterday night aug. 2ed with I few more extras nothing big...but maybe Ill be in the mid 14s

·
¯\(º_o)/¯
1,996 Posts
Congrats! I like the focus a lot actually. I've heard weird things about the svt's ecu not responding well to mods though, is that true?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.