Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been hearing alot about extending the o2 wire when installing a test pipe or a race header. i just went to king motor sports to order my toda race header and talk with the guy about this. he said that DC sports had an o2 sensor that would work and wires would be longer, so splicing the wire woudlnt be needed. i just payed a vist to DC sports web site and couldnt find any thing. so i just ordered the casper o2. now my question is, is the casper o2 long enough so that splicing the wires wouldnt be needed?

thank you.

Johnny.

p.s

while at king motor sports i saw eddicott's rsx, let me just say that is one serious rsx.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Don't know if this helps, but I'm running a toda header, and didn't have to extend the wires at all, but I am running the o2 sensors that came with my front clip from Japan. =)

·
Ur Post Count Means Nada!
4,510 Posts
k20whitecivic said:
I imported a DC5-R front clip. It was a pain in the ass to get, but well worth it once customs gave to me.
Where did you import a front clip from? Who did you go through to get it. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!
-Jalal

·
Registered
393 Posts
I bought it off of Ebay from a seller named 5400. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. The actual front clip is from Japan, and still had the entire dash attached (selling that, and all misc. parts for a DC5 RHD conversion. i do mean all misc parts). He shipped it to me, only hard part was getting it through US Customs (ie my post in the hybrid forum for help to get it). It was shipped on a Freight collect system. A company ships the item, then you pay them, you don't pay, they send back the item back, and still get their money via court if necessary. You do have to pay the freight compay before US Customs will release the item though. Hope that helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts