Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First of all i'd like to mention that i took these photos so theyre not all that great.... so let me know what i can do to improve.... second of all these photos were taken using a Canon Rebet XT and of course a tripod.... i am new to it and played around with exposure and blah blah.... and last i will be showing you guys the original picture first and then the picture that i edited next (by edit i mean blurred the background, took the color out and left the cars color on)... let me know what you guys think :) tell me which pic you like the most... if any... THANK YOU!

rep appreciated for a noobs first attempt:laughing:

P.S. Yes that is a carbon fibre hood... (i finally mananged to put it on and close properley) and i got the sides Vinyled (thats right OMFG VINYL... she go fast now!) color matched to my car... the guy who did the vinyl charged me 30 bux CAD and did an amazing job with the color matching. just wanna give a thanks to him.

#5 (Last one... no edit though... 6 sec exposure/ shutter speed i beieve)

·
Canon Crew
12,127 Posts
ISO speed has got to come down.. Pics look good other than the grainy ness is OUT THE ROOF

1600 is gonna give you really really grainy pictures.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ISO speed has got to come down.. Pics look good other than the grainy ness is OUT THE ROOF

1600 is gonna give you really really grainy pictures.
yea ive notice that alot of the photos ive taken came out grainy... so the iso is what i should change to reduce it... but if I lower the iso wont it make the picture look brighter or darker?

·
Canon Crew
12,127 Posts
yea ive notice that alot of the photos ive taken came out grainy... so the iso is what i should change to reduce it... but if I lower the iso wont it make the picture look brighter or darker?
It will, but you are shooting with a Digital Rebel correct? I looked at the picture info , and you should have at least another 20 seconds or so of shutter speed availible.

One of them was 6" exposure F32, ISO 1600 at 37mm.

You can make the shutter speed slower...meaning the shutter is open longer...or change the Fstop.

Just some thoughts. Hope it helps!!

·
Registered
7,801 Posts
It will, but you are shooting with a Digital Rebel correct? I looked at the picture info , and you should have at least another 20 seconds or so of shutter speed availible.

One of them was 6" exposure F32, ISO 1600 at 37mm.

You can make the shutter speed slower...meaning the shutter is open longer...or change the Fstop.

Just some thoughts. Hope it helps!!
Damn, someone knows their shit, either that or they are full of shit. Either way im convinced.

·
Registered
621 Posts
whats with all the hanging the wheel off the curb?

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
nice, drop it

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.