Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Audio Junkie
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an injen cai, washer fluid worked before, it stopped over the winter, before it got cold. anyway it isn't pumping fluid to front window for some reason. the rear works, but the front is dead. there is fluid flowing, and the blades all work. It just wont spray for some reason. Is there some sort of motor i need to fix or a fuse i blew? i thought if it was air bubbles that if i just kept spraying it would eventually pump but no luck. I had none in there at a point

·
mmm..
4,058 Posts
ur fuses are fine, pop the hood and check out the tubes going into the nozzles.. pull it out and press to see if it any comes out. if they do u know ur nozzles are clogged up. but def something is clogged

·
Fix it 'til it's broken
12,041 Posts
Either something is clogged or disconnected, or you need to replace the motor.

www.acuraautomotiveparts.org, looks like the front motor is $30.90

·
Tranceporter
411 Posts
the lines could be frozen due to this cold weather we've been having.

i have an injen cai, washer fluid worked before, it stopped over the winter, before it got cold. anyway it isn't pumping fluid to front window for some reason. the rear works, but the front is dead. there is fluid flowing, and the blades all work. It just wont spray for some reason. Is there some sort of motor i need to fix or a fuse i blew? i thought if it was air bubbles that if i just kept spraying it would eventually pump but no luck. I had none in there at a point

·
Audio Junkie
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so yeah i checked into it, and i switched the hoses, its the motor i think for the front washer, i tried swaping the rear fluid motor to the front and now front will spray, but the rear wont since its using the fronts motor. im pretty sure i'll hear shit from acura if i try to claim it as warranty, they will immediately blame my injen cai's relocator bottle. is there any way to fix a motor? or do i have to replace it? i don't enjoy having to hit the rear spray nozzle to get fluids on front, i don't mind the fact that i cant spray rear. just saying i need to fix it regardless because i don't want to sell a lemon in the future.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.