Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well there goes i hope i posted them right. My wife and i just trad'd in our 04 base for the 06 type-s.
ok sorry im new to this Pics are a few post's down . check em out tell me what u think i should do first im def getting tints on monday but any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Drop it like its hawt
1,911 Posts
looks like mine:)
-Adam

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks yea overall the black was the nicest looking just debateing what % tint to get im thinking 15% all round or 15% on all 3 back section and 20% on driver and passenger. Tell me what you think.

·
Bowchickabowwow !!!
152,614 Posts
SadBase04 said:
Thanks yea overall the black was the nicest looking just debateing what % tint to get im thinking 15% all round or 15% on all 3 back section and 20% on driver and passenger. Tell me what you think.
i think 20 all around is perfect.

·
drive your dreams
5,498 Posts
Nice car. If your looking for power... intake, headers, and exhaust, will do you good! Maybe a Little Drop!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Bowchickabowwow !!!
152,614 Posts
SadBase04 said:
Thanks guys im looking to put high quality tint's for this week if any1 has any info i would love that thanks for all your positive reviews ^^
3M tint, 20% all the way around

·
Registered
694 Posts
SadBase04 said:
Well there goes i hope i posted them right. My wife and i just trad'd in our 04 base for the 06 type-s.
ok sorry im new to this Pics are a few post's down . check em out tell me what u think i should do first im def getting tints on monday but any ideas would be appreciated.

hey man congrats, if you don't mind me asking how much did the dealership give you for your base, and did you put a down payment on the type-s. also how much extra did you have to pay. sorry about all the question just a bit curious about how trade-ins work.

thanks in advance.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WEll when i trad'd in the 04 it had 24118 miles i got 16,525.10 i belive for trade in value cuz of leather seats and low mileage and i had 15,900 to still finance dealer paid that off the car came out to 24k with low intrest due to my wifes father amazeing intrest rate check this also when you trade in a finaced car on the remaining balance on the new car you dont pay intrest so it works out well we pay 450$ a month on it i send 2 payments at once when i can afford it

1 - 20 of 72 Posts