Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
06 TypeS
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
So sick..

Only thing I don't feel is the position of the fittings from the catch can to vc.
Ya i know what you mean.. I debated that as well.. only other thing I could do is get two maybe 120 deg fittings and use them on the outsides and have them parallel instead of on top of each other. I'll hook the hoses up then decide..

·
RealTalk
9,580 Posts
Ya i know what you mean.. I debated that as well.. only other thing I could do is get two maybe 120 deg fittings and use them on the outsides and have them parallel instead of on top of each other. I'll hook the hoses up then decide..
Glad u feel me too.

·
:)
17,498 Posts
Lol don't give me that. Just trying to keep up with you. :giggity::wavey:
Hate to tell you, but you surpassed him. Bad-Ass Full-race kit and custom sheet metal in the bay and sick-ass BUILT motor. :thumbsup: lol

·
06 TypeS
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hate to tell you, but you surpassed him. Bad-Ass Full-race kit and custom sheet metal in the bay and sick-ass BUILT motor. :thumbsup: lol
Lol. Thanks. Appreciate it.

·
06 TypeS
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I hope that tank don't leak, mine just busted last night luckily that bitch is out side
Haha. I know.. at least I will know as soon as it does. :D

How did it bust and what brand?

·
RealTalk
9,580 Posts
Idk really howd it happen but I smelled fuel while the car was warming up and looked under it to see fuel dripping from it. I'm draining it as we speak.

It's a custom made one.

·
06 TypeS
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Ur keeping heater
:eek:. Yea.. I don't care about the heat but don't like the cold... Idk I might get rid of it eventually but that will entail cutting and shaving more bolts on the firewall which I am not doing right now.. maybe this winter when I do the ppg and ep3 tranny install...

·
06 TypeS
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Absolutely insane. Glad to see someone building their car in their garage or backyard... As long as its built at your house or friends much respect
Thanks bro. Everything was done in my garage. From sheet metal, to welding, to building the engine, to painting everything. I don't care if it's not 100 percent professional but I can say I did the whole thing myself..;)

21 - 40 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.