Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,895 Posts
Quick question.. what has everyone done to seal off the ports that aren't being used on the heater tube or tube coming from the thermostat?. Just want to clean it up a bit..

instead of a rubber cap (which went bad for me down the road) I actually found a bolt that barely fit in there and screwed it, I also put honda bond on it. 4 years now no issues.

·
06 TypeS
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
instead of a rubber cap (which went bad for me down the road) I actually found a bolt that barely fit in there and screwed it, I also put honda bond on it. 4 years now no issues.
Hmm. Yea I was hoping to just cut it off and get rid of it but might try that for now atleast. Yea I used the vacuum caps and they deteriorated and went bad after about 8 months so I got these new coolant resistant caps but they don't make a size that's a perfect fit..

I'll see if I can see it after everything is installed and see if I like it. Thanks. :thumbsup:

·
Sexy hand crew
2,679 Posts
this is an interesting thread, but im also interested in not this thread

you know what i mean?

·
06 TypeS
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·

you know what i mean?
Lol. A little confused by that statement.:confused:

But doesn't surprise me. Doesn't seem like many are actually interested in a decent build..

·
U mad bro?
1,034,606 Posts

you know what i mean?
Lol. A little confused by that statement.:confused:

But doesn't surprise me. Doesn't seem like many are actually interested in a decent build..
you don't have a sweet hellaflush stance...

·
RealTalk
5,636 Posts
just keep doing what you doing brah, your thread will separate the real from the fake

o n dont report that post u might get banned

·
06 TypeS
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
just keep doing what you doing brah, your thread will separate the real from the fake

o n dont report that post u might get banned
Lol. Of coarse I will. Nothing more and nothing less..

Oh and how would you know... lol nvm.:weeeeeeeeee:

41 - 60 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.