Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1081 - 1094 of 1094 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
If anyone needs a basemap i have hundreds of fully tuned maps from previous customers on file.
Also help with full tunes if need be.

Feel free to give me a shout!

·
Hops
347 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Toda cams and springs
RBC with port matched with bored stock TB to 67 I believe
CAI
DC header to T1R catback

What base map should I run atm? I feel the tune I have is quite dated (tuned back in 2004, and I'm having some trouble when coming to a stop - the idle dips to around 500 before surging back up.

Any ideas or input?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Need a base map for k24/k20 Drag cartel 3.2 cams or Elite endurance cams, or even skunk2 ultra-1 map on k24/k20. They are all similar cams lift. The I can tune from there till I break engine in For dyno.

Here is my setup if interested will also share my 3 different maps with 310cc, rdx 410cc, and rsx-s moded 520cc injectors. let me know.

04 k24a2 block, type-s oil pump,
k20a2 head shaved to about 11:1 compression,
06-08 tsx cams,
50* VTC gear,
RRC manifold-port matched to 70mm Hybrid Racing throttle body,
4" short ram to cold air intake,
tri-y 4-2-1 header to 3" full exhaust+vibrant muffler

My Email is [email protected]

·
Registered
181 Posts
2002 Acura RSX type s
Stock k24a2
25* VTC (stock)
PLM Race header (with a test pipe)
Stock exhaust piping (guessing a tune with a cat back shouldn't effect it by too much)
Custom 3" SRI

Just bolt ons! Anything better than the stock tsx map would do until I can get a tune :)!
Please pm or post it here

·
Registered
21 Posts
looking to try

Anyone got a Calibration for a k20z1/ skunk2 alpha header/ injen cai / rbc/stock injectors310/full 3 inch exhaust

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally Posted by archull View Post
K20z1

k20z1 AEM cai, DC race header, greddy evo exhaust
just street tuned

http://forums.clubrsx.com/attachment...5&d=1145234901

It ran hard, no knocks, still conservative.
I just removed my exhaust sold it so I could build a 3" exhaust and I am using the stock and it is killing me. I am ready to get the 3" and trying to install a RBC manifold.

i uploaded this tune. WOW! i have ZERO knock and the car pulls hard. im gonna use this cal when i get on the dyno next week.

vtec engament?

·
Registered
12 Posts
not neccessarily true... CAI's don't really pull in "cold air" as people think. Every bend and every ristriction that the air goes thru you lose degrees of cold air and velocity. SRI's has one slight bend, so it's not losing it's velocity but also it isn't very hot where the SRI hangs. besides my friend tested out them on the dyno and the SRI pulled in more hp then the CAI. Not a big fan of CAI due to the fact of the high risks with them. But non the less anyone have a k20a2 .kal with RBC, SRI, and E?
did you ever find a .kal for this setup? mine is basically identical and I've yet to find a good map.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone have any insight/calibrations for the Skunk2 Ultra Street intake on K24a2?
'02 EP3
K24a2 - '07
50 deg VTC gear
Skunk2 Ultra Street Intake - Mildly Ported by Andrews Machine
Stock 64mm TB
Kidd RH 4-2-1
3" Custom cat back (no cat) Meeeoooww
Vibrant Ultra Quiet Res. + MagnaFlow Twin Tip (too effen loud)
KPro v4

Thanks in advance..

1081 - 1094 of 1094 Posts