Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

341 - 360 of 395 Posts

·
68 Posts
I would like a 80 ish degree weather, the car show would be great with a perfect temp. But all i see happening after the first day with the car show is a ton of street races since there wont be much to do at night.

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #347
ha, this thread is so dead, not enough members in NE. were you ever able to finish your canards ?
Not yet, did you get my email? Shoot me a text, I lost all of my contacts. Nikko, I agree, I see the same thing here in Lincoln but I doubt they are on here.

·
68 Posts
Just ordered my lip kit and spoiler now to find out where to get it painted and installed. Btw theres a page called OCCA omaha car cruise association (i know lame name) but they have a weekly meet and cruise here, usually good turn outs if you guys are ever in this side of town.

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
Just ordered my lip kit and spoiler now to find out where to get it painted and installed. Btw theres a page called OCCA omaha car cruise association (i know lame name) but they have a weekly meet and cruise here, usually good turn outs if you guys are ever in this side of town.
What day do they usually have the meets?

·
68 Posts
It varies depending on weather usually if u see a really nice day in the week thats what they will shoot for. Btw do u know how much royal autoworks would charge to paint and install a mugen lip kit and spoiler?

·
12 Posts
Back from the dead! Sup guys, never really posted since my ride has been stuck in stock mode for awhile. Recently bought a set of rpf1 wheels and prokit, so hopefully everything turns out looking good.

·
Registered
146 Posts
ive got one im parting out out..silvber 05 base/ Canadian premium model ( hgeated mirrors... silver exterior black leather interior auto...

341 - 360 of 395 Posts