Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

361 - 380 of 395 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey everyone! New to Lincoln, Nebraska and I've been wanting to hang out with car lovers especially those DC-5 owners! Anybody in the Lincoln area wanna cruise this coming weekend? (8/11/14) I don't have a beauty of DC-5 but she's my beauty!

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #364
Welcome. Stealth and i are probably the entire dc5 scene in Lincoln lol. I'm always up to meeting new enthusiasts though. My car is currently in the shop as i develop new parts but that doesn't mean we couldn't meet up sometime. Got a wealth of knowledge with this chassis so if you ever have questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome! Mine is White, Lately I've just cruised around O Street on friday's and Saturday's. Being in college I rarely have money to spend on the rsx but I just enjoy driving all the time. What have you guys done to your cars?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have seen quite a lot in Papillion. Can anyone in here guide me to a good kpro tuner, I've talked to a few places and they either charge a lot or don't know how to use kmanager.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Recently moved to Papillion but haven't driven the rsx in a while, I need to get a tune before I can drive it. recently installed RBC walbro 255 and new fuel feed and return set up in preparation for the turbo build

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
Recently moved to Papillion but haven't driven the rsx in a while, I need to get a tune before I can drive it. recently installed RBC walbro 255 and new fuel feed and return set up in preparation for the turbo build
Welcome! As far as tuners I personally have not had any luck with any of the local tuners. I ended up getting an E-Tune through Evans Tuning and my car has never run better.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
i'm just a type s stopping by to get the thread going. can't have it fail like the arkansas and arizona thread.

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
:feel:

its the same in the KC thread. we have to keep it running smoothly. just don't let AzianK know, he'll come into the thread like a vulture hunting for peanut butter and m2m

361 - 380 of 395 Posts