Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

381 - 395 of 395 Posts

·
Got Drift ?
536 Posts
So I blew out my auto tranny in the snow going R and D, yeah stupid but whatevers. What I am wondering is, can I get a JDM tranny and swap it in? Or is it flipped bc JDM is RHD?

I can't find any low miles one, but there is this ebay store selling imported trannies with low milage.

Also, can I put a 05/06 tranny in my 04 ?

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #389
So I blew out my auto tranny in the snow going R and D, yeah stupid but whatevers. What I am wondering is, can I get a JDM tranny and swap it in? Or is it flipped bc JDM is RHD?

I can't find any low miles one, but there is this ebay store selling imported trannies with low milage.

Also, can I put a 05/06 tranny in my 04 ?
Jdm transmission Yes. 05-06 yes but it's a huge pain because the speed sensor is different. Not worth the hassle.

·
68 Posts
Time to bring this thread back to life. Just looking to get some opinions, since its warm out i been going out to meets in omaha quite often and i hate the fact of how quiet our cars are with cat-backs compared to so many cars that just slap on axle backs. What are your guy's thoughts with raceheaders on the rsx, too ricey or nice? A lot of videos on youtube and some sound deep, a lot sound rice. But then again bideos on YouTube don't capture sound too we'll.

·
Registered
14 Posts
can anyone recommend a shop in the Lincoln/Omaha area that can weld AN fittings to my vc and possibly fab up an oil catch can/box

·
Anointed
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
can anyone recommend a shop in the Lincoln/Omaha area that can weld AN fittings to my vc and possibly fab up an oil catch can/box
Contact Ross @REBELionforge tell him Josh from Anointed Aero sent you. He has a Facebook and Instagram page.

381 - 395 of 395 Posts