Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by a 92 Volvo. It seemed calm enough but it jumped out at me and ripped into the door. Now I need to have someone put my baby back together. I have read other posts about some shops taking a long time so I wanted to hear if anyone had some good comments for a repair shop in Houston, TX.:(

Attachments

G

·
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks bad. If you ask me, I would only take my car to the best repair shop. So far, to my knowledge the best one here in Austin is Protech Bodyshop. They are a bit pricey but their work is is clean and they give you a warranty on the paint they use...:thumbsup:
Don't worry I don't work for them or anything, I just wanted to tell you about my personal experiance with my RSX. :(

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Need a Dr. I was attacked...

RSeXy said:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks bad. If you ask me, I would only take my car to the best repair shop. So far, to my knowledge the best one here in Austin is Protech Bodyshop. They are a bit pricey but their work is is clean and they give you a warranty on the paint they use...:thumbsup:
Don't worry I don't work for them or anything, I just wanted to tell you about my personal experiance with my RSX. :(
Money is not a problem for my baby. It was his fault I just don't know if the insurance company will accept an Austin bill.

·
Registered
955 Posts
since its his fault, can you bring it back to Acura dealership and let them fix it? knowing the fact that Acura charges an arm and a leg, but at least u'll be guaranteed that genuine acura parts are going back on ur car :) and the fact that his insurance is paying

G

·
Yeah but Acura usually take a long time before they give you your car back, at least that was the case with Jdkindles car. He had extensive front end damage but nothing happened to the engine or anything major like that. I think it took them nearly two months to get it fixed. That sound like a lot but atleast they give you a loaner car here in Austin from the Mcdavid dealership...

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
considering Acura Option

If I were to have an Acura Dealership do the work would I have to put the stock air intake system back on?

Although this is an insurance claim and the engine was not touched I fear they might place me on some list to exclude me from future warranties.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Funny cause a teacher at my school hit my door as my sister was getting out of the car. I took it to the dealership and they had to replace the whole door. It was $1800 but not my money. But yea, they took two weeks and I was stuck with a Ford Aspire for awhile...Sucks. But knowing it was Acura helped out. Take it to the dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.