Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by a 92 Volvo. It seemed calm enough but it jumped out at me and ripped into the door. Now I need to have someone put my baby back together. I have read other posts about some shops taking a long time so I wanted to hear if anyone had some good comments for a repair shop in Houston, TX.:(

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Need a Dr. I was attacked...

RSeXy said:
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks bad. If you ask me, I would only take my car to the best repair shop. So far, to my knowledge the best one here in Austin is Protech Bodyshop. They are a bit pricey but their work is is clean and they give you a warranty on the paint they use...:thumbsup:
Don't worry I don't work for them or anything, I just wanted to tell you about my personal experiance with my RSX. :(
Money is not a problem for my baby. It was his fault I just don't know if the insurance company will accept an Austin bill.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
considering Acura Option

If I were to have an Acura Dealership do the work would I have to put the stock air intake system back on?

Although this is an insurance claim and the engine was not touched I fear they might place me on some list to exclude me from future warranties.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.