Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys havent been on here in awhile... gotta bring the old RSX back from the dead :/ Just threw a rod in my 06 Base auto.

Was thinking about swapping a k24a2 and staying auto (Just like this build http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=841106) but need a good shop to do the swap and possibly find the block locally anyone got any advice?

:thumbsup: Thanks

·
9,306 Posts
Check out kozmic motorsports.

·
9,306 Posts
I do not. Sorry.

·
9,306 Posts
kozmic is honestly the only place i would trust.

you can check out b and b racing they deal a lot with hondas too.

maybe bnb racing...i forget

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any good shops that deal with headlights? I want to order these halo headlights and fog lights for my 2002 rsx base but do not want to mess up with the electrical of the car. Thanks

·
9,306 Posts
Installing the headlights is not hard. You don't even have to splice any wires if you gave the entire new headlight assembly. It's just plug and play.

I'd honestly save my money and do some research. You will have to take off the front bumper which isn't hard either.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Swap is done, running on kpro base map. Went with Asaa Racing Houston. Shout out to Jay from Asaa Racing he was a huge help, as well as Joel from driven performance in Singapore for the Kpro with the custom harness. Swaps been done for about a week now, at first i didn't notice a drastic change in auto but its pulls pretty nice in manual mode. Hoping with a tune I can feel what this thing can really do!! Thinking about going with Kozmic for the tune

·
9,306 Posts
I'd go to d3 performance engineering for a tune

1 - 10 of 10 Posts