Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
My car sucks!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really like a car that can run 12's, is it possible to supercharge my car with a few extra's and get the time slips i want. Or do i have to go turbo. How safe is a turbo for our car and how reliable will the car be. I also drive this car everyday. Im sure most of you will say turbo so if thats the case witch kit do you guys recomend :driving: thanks for the help.

·
Registered
760 Posts
havent heard of any 12 second superchargers as of now.... but 12 second turbos yes... check the 1/4 miles section.... and for safty... gaurdian will and i hope make a turbo car very safe.... but for maintance u will need to check up on the things more often that you barely ever check for N/A cars.. like spark plugs and change oil more often... this has been discussed before... go read around

·
My car sucks!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tt061880 said:
u can't even do a darn search, how are u going to run 12?
Have you seen most of the threads, all of them are like 10-20 pages im not going to search through all that just for a few questions. If you dont like it dont reply. Your response was not helpful in the slightest so shutup and stop crying like a little bitch :thumbsdow

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont be lazy and SEARCH! nobody is going to take the time to go over this when it has already been talked about 1000 times. I'm not trying to be an ass but when you ask questions like that you are not going to get the answers you need you will just get flamed.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
type-s_driver said:
Have you seen most of the threads, all of them are like 10-20 pages im not going to search through all that just for a few questions. If you dont like it dont reply. Your response was not helpful in the slightest so shutup and stop crying like a little bitch :thumbsdow

have I seen most of the threads??? buddy, I live 30 mins from CN and I'm running JRSC right now. Before I decided to purchased the kit, I did two weeks of research on this, hence I ain't going to make myself look stupid ask a question that been asked 1209372193721973219 times already. Bottom line is u are just lazy and u need people like me to give u a wake up call.

·
Registered
83 Posts
you people are too hard on new people... sure things have been discussed before, but there are only about a million threads to search threw... the time you take in telling him to go look for it somewhere else would have been just as easy to answer his question....

·
5,022 Posts
We could have done that, but then we would just start another useless discussion that has been beat to death many times over. All it takes is a couple of days to weed through (not threw) all the threads. I researched my current setup for 6 months. How often did I ask the S/C vs. T/C question. I don't recall that I did. I asked people what they would do if given $4000. I had done all the research beforehand. I had already pretty much made up my mind on my setup, I was looking for opinions. I will stop this before it gets out of hand.

IBTL.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
wdsonny said:
We could have done that, but then we would just start another useless discussion that has been beat to death many times over. All it takes is a couple of days to weed through (not threw) all the threads. I researched my current setup for 6 months. How often did I ask the S/C vs. T/C question. I don't recall that I did. I asked people what they would do if given $4000. I had done all the research beforehand. I had already pretty much made up my mind on my setup, I was looking for opinions. I will stop this before it gets out of hand.

IBTL.
thank you, this discussion is over :thumbsup:

·
My car sucks!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
to the people that helped thanks for it. for the pussies that are losing sleep over it and crying, by the time it took you to bitch and complain you could have been cool about it and helped out.

·
Old San Diego Member
295 Posts
Hold up! You are calling me a pussy? Look here son, you better know who you are talking to. I don't appreciate that comment. I have had the JRSC almost since it came out. I have done more work with trying to make the JRSC better. You came on here and asked one of the most asked questions and you get mad because we didn't bow down and help you. I will tell you exactly what everyone told me when I first came here. Search. It will answer all your questions. You will get no help acting like a child in here. MODS: Lock this thread please!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Deaconf19 said:
Hold up! You are calling me a pussy? Look here son, you better know who you are talking to. I don't appreciate that comment. I have had the JRSC almost since it came out. I have done more work with trying to make the JRSC better. You came on here and asked one of the most asked questions and you get mad because we didn't bow down and help you. I will tell you exactly what everyone told me when I first came here. Search. It will answer all your questions. You will get no help acting like a child in here. MODS: Lock this thread please!

snap :eek:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
type-s_driver said:
to the people that helped thanks for it. for the pussies that are losing sleep over it and crying, by the time it took you to bitch and complain you could have been cool about it and helped out.

You are so incorrigible, how slow can u be eh? I guess after having some common sense smack into your head, u still clueless. You should grow up, stop being lazy, and stop calling name. Until this moment with all the mods I've done for my car, I still haven't hire anyone for any installations so don't you call me a pussy. I really doubt that you have any balls to put on a supercharger or a clutch yourself so who is the pussy here huh. Take my advice and get new SN or if u going to ask another question, don't ask a stupid one, for example, don't ask "which one performs better, SRI or CAI?" so u won't get flame again.

·
My car sucks!
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
your right i did lose my cool for calling yall pusssies for that im sorry. i do understand that after seeing the same post you guys can get upset. but in the same amount of time it took you to flame you could have just helped or give the links to the area in witch i could have looked the info up. anyways sorry for the trash talk, wont happen again.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
its okay man, feeling is mutual, I thought it was kinda fun lol. We just don't like to repeating ourselves 219372193721 times over again, which is the same reason why we have the stickies on top for you to read. Anywayz, if you decide to put on a JRSC kit, wdsonny, jmp, myself and a lot of other guys are here to help.

·
Registered
474 Posts
type-s_driver said:
How much do you earn per hour at your job? Judging by your lack of proper grammar, I'm going to say you make no more than $50 per hour. So, $4000 which I would say is the bare minimum you can have a decent FI setup for is about 80 hours of your time. You don't have time to search? Give me a break. Maybe those pages you are to busy to search through have answers to questions you didn't even know you to ask. Do you know the difference between a 7 rib and a 6 rib belt? Do you know what purpose the oil catch can serves? Do you know how to control wheel hop (if you find out, let us all know!)? Do you know what trap speed 12's would generate? Read and you will.

Do a little reading and you'll see the members who 'scolded' you like a small child are among the best contributors we have here in the boost forum. You can see from my account I've been here a long time with a low number of posts. I find I learn the most by reading. I suggest you do the same. If you don't have time to search, how much time would you have to check your oil and watch your gauges?

In regards to your original question, CN looks sweet for turbo's and JRSC is the only SC out there. That guy above, wdsonny, is considered one of the top experts on the subject IMO.

My intentions here are not to start a flame war with a mental midget such as yourself. I hope that you learn an incredible amount of knowledge here at ClubRSX and one day can contribute maturely to the forums. I wish you all the best in your quest to have a fast RSX.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.