Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been searching online to find seats from a 05-06 base rsx cloth (black) seats. If you have any and are willing to sell, hit me up. I’m also willing to trade you my leather 06 rsx seats. They are in good condition. I have a typeS and never liked leather seats. Cloth is more my style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts
good luck. They become more and more rare as time has gone on. Last time I check, most front cloth seats were selling for around $700, in 8/10 condition. About 4 years ago, they were selling around $600. I haven't look into it for a couple years, but I suspect they have gone up in price. I'm sure you will find some, but you will have to be patient, willing to spend the money and buy as soon as you see them. There has always been a demand for them

Welcome to the site :wavey:

·
Knight Armament SR-635
36,643 Posts

·
Tomm8682
7 Posts
i dont have pics on hand however their I would say in about 9/10 condition no stains or nothing the only thing that sadly is messed up is in the crotch area of the driver seat is a tiny ciggarette burn from my careless ass other then that they are perfect.

·
Tomm8682
7 Posts
no problem my guy yea they come in the grey trim for the base models I actually really wanted leather or aftermarket seats so maybe we could make a deal I am in florida west palm however:fistbump:

·
Tomm8682
7 Posts
and as for the pics I will send those for you later tonight when I get off work or tomorrow I won't forget been needing those leather seats

1 - 11 of 11 Posts