Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DonTheReal
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone sold those slick tail lights for the rsx that they have on the need for speed underground video game or is that something the programmers just came up with? The ones that look sort of like a slanted slash. That's the best description I could give. They look sick!

It seems to me there are better body kits in the game than in real life. Is any of that stuff real at all?

·
baby buffett
13,383 Posts
hahaha

·
Registered
383 Posts
It is kind of sad that the techno nerd programmers can come up with a better variety of styling options for our cars than all of the companies that actually do that for a living. And to answer your question those taillights were actually made for the past model accords 99-02

·
Registered
828 Posts
not to hijack the thread, but did anyone achieve a top ranking w the rsx? the best i got was 3rd in the standings for each of the race styles and had to trade for a skyline in order to keep up with the competition. awesome game though.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I beat it w/ the rsx. I have tried every car on that game and the rsx is the fastest

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
some of the kits in that game are based on real kits. but most of them are not. anyway, u can beat it with an rsx.

heres my rsx! (suppose to kinda resemble the advan rsx in terms of color)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Now that white rsx above some people might not like a kit like that but i would pay out the ass for something aggressive but tastefull like that. And by the way how do you guys pull those images onto your computer?

·
DonTheReal
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I traded the RSX too when I was ranked 3rd. It didn't have a good launch. Got the skyline. It's all about how you make the turns anyway.

Do you guys keep the stability control on or off?
I keep switching it but I still don't know which is better.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
one tip: If you have a hard time beating a level, downgrade to stock on all engine performance items like intake/exhaust/chip/turbo/gears (not nitrous though), but keep all handling at their highest. The AI will match your specs and go just as slow as you do. This will make you drive slower, hence make less mistakes and will make it easier to drive defensively (blocking opponents or driving them into walls, etc.). Unfortunately, not all levels will allow you to do this so practice makes perfect.

RSX is best all around I think for racing and Subaru RS for drifting.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I left stability control on, but turned it off for drifting. I had to switch to the Skyline after 3rd place rankings too, but only for for Circut and Drag, I kept the RSX for Sprints, for some reason it worked, and the S2000 for drifting, the best car for drifting IMO. :driving: :thumbsup:

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
I used the Miata cause it had better handling than the RSX not better launching or anything but in a turn it handled better and when it came to drifting I didn't have to sell my car and buy a rwd. The only time I sold the Miata was to do drag events and I'd use the RSX cause it would launch almost like it was awd. ohh and btw the skyline sucks on that game.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
took the rsx to the bitter end trading it up with my RX-7 for drifting competitions. Last 2 races were crazy easy :( Very dissapointed.

As for the programmers having better style... well sure, it's easy when it's a game, applying all those fun graphic body kits to a real car is something else... And all the tail-lights in that game were ghetto... I just went stock with one of the set 1 body kits till I got the widebody kit.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I got through 90% of the game, including drags, with the miata, i ended with the RX-7. The RSX was no good for me on that game, it handled like a moose compared to the miata.

·
[email protected] stock tires I/E
1,091 Posts
OmegA-RSX-S said:
I got through 90% of the game, including drags, with the miata, i ended with the RX-7. The RSX was no good for me on that game, it handled like a moose compared to the miata.
Finally somebody feels the same way I do the Miata handles real good.

·
zoom zoom
2,027 Posts
rsxs03 said:
Now that white rsx above some people might not like a kit like that but i would pay out the ass for something aggressive but tastefull like that. And by the way how do you guys pull those images onto your computer?
on your keyboard, hit the "print screen" button near the top right. and then paste it into something like paint or something.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts