Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning i was gunna go somewhere and i start up my car, and it started VERY weak...it barely reved to the 1st line. which is im guessing 100rpm's??? but yeah, and i tried reving it myself and it did, but it felt forced. so thats pretty much the problem i have. oh and, it was working fine the day before, jus happened out of no where this morning. Please help me out! :(

·
Mamimi
6,024 Posts
Maybe do a compresion check for... the hell of it. :)

Just make sure you don't have any leaks I guess. Did you install anything new or did something out of the ordinary? :dontknow:

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe do a compresion check for... the hell of it. :)

Just make sure you don't have any leaks I guess. Did you install anything new or did something out of the ordinary? :dontknow:
Compresion check????:confused:

well, i had a new clutch and flywheel put in about 5 weeks ago...

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Compression deals with valves, pistons, and seals, not clutch and flywheel :rolleyes:
ok. but i jus mentioned the new clutch and flywheel because KillaICM asked if i had anything installed recently. so idk. but good to know:thumbsup:

·
Hi there
696 Posts
I work at a honda dealership, theres nothing stupid about taking your car to the dealer especially if You have no idea what you are doing, Not saying you in particular but most on this site, Its actually the smart thing in this case.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.