Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok heres my dilema in 40 days i will be receiving 18 thousand dollars. and approx 10 of it is going into a account for interrest and the other 8 thousand is going into my car. :love: now i just need to know what the best options for my car would be. some help and insight would be greatly appreciated. :driving:

chris. oh and is anyone from Roseville/Sacramento Ca.?

·
Registered
200 Posts
o yeah well im getting $470 back from taxes...

j/k man, go cybernations turbo, including install. Get some tein full coilovers, lsd, clutch, flywheel, short shifter, and some nice light weight rims.. ok so I went a lil higher then your 8k budget, i'd reccommend suspension (rims and coilovers) and lsd, and clutch and flywheel first before turbo.

28,019 Posts
RSXshift said:
o yeah well im getting $470 back from taxes...

j/k man, go cybernations turbo, including install. Get some tein full coilovers, lsd, clutch, flywheel, short shifter, and some nice light weight rims.. ok so I went a lil higher then your 8k budget, i'd reccommend suspension (rims and coilovers) and lsd, and clutch and flywheel first before turbo.
:iamwiths:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i used to be a model and lent my grandfather 18k and he is finally paying me back because he is selling his house. so thats how im getting the money. i might put 10 into my car i dont know yet. we will see.

·
parts selling freak
1,409 Posts
ok, im going to be the first to say go super charger. honestly i would wait for the jrsc race "ver.2". get bigger injectors, programable ecu, runniing 7 psi w/ custome "intercooler", comptech race header w/ what ever exhaust.

·
ChemE
664 Posts
well if u want your car to be legal wait a little for the greddy kit to become legal in California.....thats what im doing and once it has that carb exemtion im putting in over 7g's into my car. But if u don't care then just get cybernation turbo.

·
Registered
419 Posts
now ask how many of these people have a turbo on their rsx and arent basing their posts on what theyve heard on club rsx

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well can you help me figure out what to do, i mean i want it to be Quick and Look really nice but i dont want a normal RSX-S

·
Registered
419 Posts
hmm just pm me and i can give you some ideas..i used to have a cybernation turbo on my car but im am not biased towards them like alot of people

·
THE EVIL ONE
970 Posts
or you could go for uniqueness

By being the only person in the world with the hytech kit.

Just thought I would throw that out there

Hey you could also be the first person to hit 12s N/A on the forum

-Clay

·
kicker
1,852 Posts
Invest every bit of it and dont do a thing to your car. Several years down the road cash out and get something 10x better.

·
Registered
284 Posts
i would also tell you go with turbo. I cant really tell you which one, but i would narrow it down to greddy or CN, not to be biased or anything, but so far in my opinion they are the best. i have a CN turbo, but that was just my preference, and believe me i spent a lot of time deciding between the two. sometimes i still think maybe i should have gone greddy. its all up to your preference. but go turbo youll love the sound

1 - 19 of 19 Posts