Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
ATLP Laboratory!
5,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about buying some Buddy Club P1 Wheels off a buddy but they have bad curbage.. can I fix this? or would I be better off waiting for a new set?

·
canonberry crew holla
22,632 Posts
damn.. did he get his lugs stripped or something that he had to do that? as for the fix, i think the only thing you can do is a repaint. as for the polished lip, that's fixable too. as long as there's no chunks of the lip or wheel missing, you're ok

·
zomg zomg
3,009 Posts
Yeah they are deffently goign to take some work to get them looking good, but if they are a good price and you have the time or money to fix them go for it. Other wise wait for a better set to come around that are in better condition.

·
Mmm, 3rd lobe...
10,462 Posts
Wow, thats why you say NO to impact guns kiddies.

Like the others said, as long as there are no deep gouges, you can make these look nice again. The P1 sticker will be history though.

You will have to sand the damaged areas smooth and then water sand the whole wheel to prep for paint.

·
m0o0o0o000?
7,358 Posts
looks like stolen rims or something. lol or someone lost their wheel lock key and had to use a remover.

but yeah.. a good wheel repair shop can airbrush those spots to make it match.. you dont have to repaint the whole thing.

and for the lip.. they will make it round again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts