Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I start up my car and let it fully warm up it stays around 2800. Then when I drive my car for a bit through out the day the idle will jump from 900 to 1300. My idle won’t stay still it will keep jumping. when I start driving and coming to a stop going into neutral the rpm’s will stay at 2k until I am fully stopped. Sometimes when I’m goin into neutral to a stop and a car ahead is slowly just moving forward to a stop sign and I’m in neutral letting the car move forward by it self the rpm’s will rise to 2500k rpm’s maybe sometimes even 3k.

not sure what the problem is I cleaned my iacv and it stop doing it for 2 weeks then started happening again so I decided to replace it then it worked for 2 weeks then the same problem came back. I checked my throttle cables seems fine to me, it don’t look like my throttle buddy is sticking either.

the weird part is that when it’s really cold outside or just whenever, when I start up my car the idle will be fine, and when I’m stopping into neutral my rpm’s will drop like a normal car. But when I drive it for a bit the same problems jus comes back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts