Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here's my prop I have a set of stock rsx type S 17s stock color, two wheels have small scratches about one inch each. I also have new 215-45-17 all season tires with 3k miles on them still almost new. And I got offerd a set of 16" rota slipstreams gunmetal in color. With 205-45-16 two tires are new and two have 70% tread left and two wheels have curb rash about 4 and a half inch rash on the lip. Are my wheels worth more or less for trading this kid?

·
Me = Optimistic
815 Posts
Your wheels with nearly new tires are worth 600+

Used rotas and used tires = less than 400$

Keep your stockies.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
But there lighter than stockies and have the correct +45 offset. All that bothers me is the road rash and the 205 summer tires.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True that ^ but I've tryed to trade them off. Theyr good enough to trade for rotas a cheap shit but to cheap to try to trade for weld sports or advans, or gramlights,or volk. I don't want cheap shit but I'm to broke at the moment to buy a new set or throw 1k on top of my wheels idk what to do that's why I trust CRSX so much.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
that 205/45/16 tires size is too small for a RSX. WAYY To small. dont trade man, your wheels are much higher quality that Rotas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts