Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I have the Razzi front end. I have decided to go with the roja p-type side skirts, but cant decide on a rear. It is either the kaminari or roja p-type to match the sides. I have included pictures to help in opinions. Help me out guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but u think the kaminari rear will flow with the roja sides?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the roja sides are on the white cars "where u can see the sides" the kaminari rear is the white and silver BIG rear

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the roja rear i am talking about is the last white car pic

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i thought that the p-type was the lip kit and the pure kit was the full kit well whatever u wanna call them the side skirts on the white car and which rear? the matching rear on the white cars or the kaminari rear on the silver one ( r u my only friend on here or what? )

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do agree PhuMaster but with how low the razzi front is gonna hang and the roja sides are about as low i think that the kaminari rear might give the low look all the way around? if u know what i mean? I dont know??????

·
2 Shea
3,465 Posts
i do understand what u are saying but i dont know how much lower the kaminari is than the roja.

but i just dont think these rear (kamaniri).....

will look very good with these side(roja)....

see how the roja sides have the lines flowing into the roja rear. the kamanari rear from the side view is just plain so i dont think it will flow nicly with the lines on the roja sides. plus the back view of the roja is alot nicer than the kaminaris.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i have seen that and thought the same things I just was wondering if i did do the combo u displayed above if it would look bad? cause i have seen both rears in person and the kaminari is much lower like more than an inch. I think that the lines not matching up is less of a problem then having a crazy low front,, nice looking not as low sides,, and a jacked up rear,, ?????

·
Registered
501 Posts
ro_ja rear looks better

·
2 Shea
3,465 Posts
rsxs03 said:
yeah i have seen that and thought the same things I just was wondering if i did do the combo u displayed above if it would look bad? cause i have seen both rears in person and the kaminari is much lower like more than an inch. I think that the lines not matching up is less of a problem then having a crazy low front,, nice looking not as low sides,, and a jacked up rear,, ?????

in this pic it has the kit going from: front lowest, sides low, ande rear high. and i think it looks fine. plus do u really like the kaminari rear? it looks sorta like something u would see on a old ricey civic. the roja rear is so classy and clean looking

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
the kaminari rear looks crappy, its lines dont match up well poop :thumbsdow

on the other hand, the roja rear is very nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
i have the full razzi kit and i love it...... some pic's of my car ... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i know u have given me all ur pics already how about some feedback????????????

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
what do u wana know about the kit?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts