Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
WILDCARD!
1,149 Posts
Seriously? The information that you need was on that page that you screen-shotted...

https://www.kseriesparts.com/HD-K20A3-A.html

-----

Shipping
After you order you will receive two emails; one with full instructions on where and how to send your ECU to Hondata and another with the form that you need to sign and include with your ECU.

You are required to send your ECU to Hondata for this service. This product is final sale.
Images may be for reference only

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
You buy the part on our site, we send you the forms and instructions on where to send out your ECU, Hondata will overnight it back for you once they receive it.

It's plug and play, so just put the ECU and immobilizer back and you are good to go.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome, thankyou. Do I get a new key with it or how does that work? If so, do you guys cut and program it, or just program it.... if not, do I send my key with it? To get it reprogrammed or will it just work without changing anything?......like I said I’m just trying to get help with all of my concerns since I know nothing about all of this.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Awesome, thankyou. Do I get a new key with it or how does that work? If so, do you guys cut and program it, or just program it.... if not, do I send my key with it? To get it reprogrammed or will it just work without changing anything?......like I said I’m just trying to get help with all of my concerns since I know nothing about all of this.

You need to send in your key and immobilizer with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts