Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 05 rsx type s and i think it use to much gas and i fill the tank up every 3 day .....and i dont have no check engine light on and my car its stock....so i dont knw wat is wrong with can anybody help me?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
well depends how much u drive dude . . . do you drive to work or somewhere far everyday?

the rsx type s doesn't get too bad of gas mileage compared to other vehicles but also depends on ur mods, how much u drive, leave ur car on jus going idle, trust me dude its not a big deal if your filling up ur car every 3 days it happens, i drive a lot n gotta fill it up in 3 days because i drive to work which is about 15 miles out trust me dude i wouldn't worry about it

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i drive to work and my gf house its like 25 miles all together man... so i was thinking if i have bad spark plugs or other thing

·
No mames guey!
509 Posts
do use the a/c a lot? stop and go traffic?? if i were you i'd fill up a full tank and set your trip to see how many miles to the gallon you are getting... its hard to come up with a decent conclusion without any stats.. just my .02 cents if you want any help around here..

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
Unless you tell us how many miles you are going per tank, we can't help you.

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
:iamwiths:

I use to have to fill up every other day.

But I was driving every day to work which was a 165 miles round trip.

·
Registered
37 Posts
hm, i noticed one strange thing about gas mileage....my 03 rsx-s gets better gas mileage when using premuim...and it gets worse if i use 87 or 89...

·
Tarzan
1,083 Posts
hm, i noticed one strange thing about gas mileage....my 03 rsx-s gets better gas mileage when using premuim...and it gets worse if i use 87 or 89...
:noes: holy shit thats bad :slowclap:

·
Bundy :cry:
7,633 Posts
Exactly, you can't just feel like you're getting bad gas mileage, you have to do the math miles/gallons=mpg.

·
American HP!!
25,617 Posts
Knock Knock

Who's there ?

your engine knocking like hell !!!!!!!!

·
Retired OG
100,341 Posts
Please log off, read your owners manual.

·
Beast Mode
9,149 Posts
i have 05 rsx type s and i think it use to much gas and i fill the tank up every 3 day .....and i dont have no check engine light on and my car its stock....so i dont knw wat is wrong with can anybody help me?
more info needed like others said

:ugh: how long have you been driving it that way? curious

1 - 20 of 30 Posts