Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys, im soon about to get a completely stock 06 type S , and i was searching around here about the 3rd gear problem on the rsx's, and from what i read it wasnt so clear to me. so i hope someone here can clear it up for me. i just finished reading this one thread in which it says that 02-04 has the problem, and by the time 05-06 came out they had replaced the problem on which the 02-04's were experiencing. and it just says rsx in the thread, so does this mean that the type S AND the base? has any 05-06 owners been experiencing this problem?:pray:

thanks for your time!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, well yeah that didnt really answer my question fully. so its only the 6speed with that problem? cuz i know the Si had it but the base civic 5 speed didnt. so the base rsx doesnt have this?

G

·
ok, well yeah that didnt really answer my question fully. so its only the 6speed with that problem? cuz i know the Si had it but the base civic 5 speed didnt. so the base rsx doesnt have this?
Each car is different. You would need to drive the one you are considering to see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.