Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont have the funds for a tune so if there is someone who would do it free because they like to tune lol or out of kindness please hit me up im in despret need. Thanks

·
Always on TDY...
2,159 Posts
Dont have the funds for a tune so if there is someone who would do it free because they like to tune lol or out of kindness please hit me up im in despret need. Thanks
If you join the Hondata forum, there are calibrations there that might work or you may find someone who can help you out. At a minimum, if you have an existing .Kal, you can upload it, list your mods, state your problem that you trying to overcome, and someone would likely chime inif it's an easy fix.

If it's more in depth, then you may have to save for an etune and get the help from a tuner.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im running the toda cal at the moment. Running any other cal like the cai one and a few others im running lean. Toda runs good and seems to be the closest to my setup. Doesnt seem to need alot of tuning in the fuel and ignition but im juat not comfortable doing it. I think with someone who has alot of experience could do it in 30 min. Thanks for the replys btw and ny setup now is injen cai, buddy club rh, buddy club pro spec, hondata im gasket, and tb gasket, tb coolant bypass.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya im planning on getting a tune from Evans Tuning soon. I was just trying to see if someone could take a look at my datalog make a few changes to make it more stable just for the fun of doing it i guess. It ahouldnt need alot of work so of anyone wants to take a look that would be great. Even if its 5 or 10 min anything helps. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts