Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm having trouble trying to decide which exhaust system I should buy for my dc5. I preferably like something that doesn't sound ricy but has a deep tone to it. I was thinking of something along the lines of greddy sp2 or invidia G200. I appreciate it if yall gave me some feedback and let me know what has worked out nicely for you all and yall's RSX. Thanx!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have the greddy evo 2 as well. i heard a lot of mixed feelings about it. but so far i'm really pleased. not too loud, sounds very solid if you know what i mean. i wanted the sp2 but there was a mix up at the shop and i ended up with the evo 2 but it worked out. they did a great job with the piping and it looks pretty stock which is kind of the 'look' i was going for so the coppers don't harass me.

·
Sell me your NES games!!
5,876 Posts
Magnaflow catback, nice deep tone and not too loud, but not too quiet.

HKS hi-power has a good deep sound to it but it's definitely one of the louder ones.

The Toda exhuast is pretty quiet but it still sounds good.

Skunk2 exhuast with header is LOUD! but sounds good.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'd say go with the Greddy sp2. a friend of mine has it on his Type S, sounds awesome and he's really happy with it. HKS Hi Power is good too, but low end power isn't that great from what I've heard, but on high end its great.
good luck man!

·
Check REPTAR!!!!!!
15,879 Posts
oh, i didn't know what power getter was? that's why i ? it. so now i know its an exhaust. who makes it?
fujisubo. one of the best sounding out there.

I choose the Comptech but that was because i ordered a supercharger and want the extra room....sound was not a first choice. But if i was staying N/A and wanted sound....the Pwergetter would be my choice followed by Toda

·
JayDeeEmm Represent!
262 Posts
hi im new to the forum. but im thinking of purchasing an RSX in the near future.

i was thinking of going for the tanabe exhaust as and when i get my car. i love the deep tone of the tanabe. anyone have any input on it?

·
Hondaphile
350 Posts
:iamwiths:

Not only does the basic performance section have a stickied thread devoted specifically to this topic, but that thread has comprehensive videos and pictures on just about every exhaust made for the RSX. I highly advise checking it out, that's how I decided which exhaust to get.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=228923

1 - 20 of 28 Posts