Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PrestO Biatch
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, my friend bought a INGS replica body kit from some online store and the quality is garbage. I'm looking to buy the INGS also but am looking for the best quality replica out there. So if you can tell me the best place to buy it from ( meaning quality & price ) that would help...Also I did search and only came up with people bashing the replicas.. PLEASE HELP :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

·
Car Is Sold!
1,994 Posts
It's a replica. You're gonna have flaws... You'll just have to spend the extra time to sand it down and fix the imperfections of the fiberglass. My friend got a replica INGS as well and he had to sand it down and fix the air pockets in the fiberglass. The fitment was pretty good, but just the craftsmenship sucked... Replica's a replica dude...

·
PrestO Biatch
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GIKEN said:
It's a replica. You're gonna have flaws... You'll just have to spend the extra time to sand it down and fix the imperfections of the fiberglass. My friend got a replica INGS as well and he had to sand it down and fix the air pockets in the fiberglass. The fitment was pretty good, but just the craftsmenship sucked... Replica's a replica dude...
do you know where he got the kit from???????

·
baby buffett
4,805 Posts
some ebay kits are so warped they are useless, one tip-stay away from ebay replicas.

·
Car Is Sold!
1,994 Posts
Not sure where he got the kit from. He just showed up at a car show with it on and I was like WOW!! Then the next weekend I went to his house and he had it off the car and was sanding it. I was like, wtf are you doing dude? He didn't like the paint so he was sanding it down and noticed the air pockets in the fiberglass. Mainly on the side skirts. I'll ask him next time I talk to him again. He moved to PA...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.