Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Need help with purchasing a rsx-s

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  InZain08 
#1 ·
Hi! I'm new to this forum but was wondering if I could get some feedback on a rsx-s we are thinking about buying. It's a 2006 NHBP rsx-s with 141,000, we got him down to $6,600. This will be my first manual car! It has two ripped seats, a blown led bulb, and the driver side of the hood is popped up a little. He said it was like that on his and his friends rsx?

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Just bought my type s 1 week ago from Florida, paid to have it transported. $600, if you can spare it, it would broaden your search. Couldn’t find one without rust in Minnesota. Found a 06 type s, completely stock, no rust, 83k miles, garaged all its life. I’m ELATED!!!!!!! I hope you find what your looking for.

#8 ·
General rule for buying any car would be to get one that hasn't been modded. You know that car has been beaten on and taken apart and may not have been put back together correctly. I would keep searching and maybe even look into Georgia and Alabama and make a road trip back in your new RSX instead of getting one that has probably been in a wreck due to the hood not lining up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.