Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
JDM in the Werks
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I need some help. I am due for inspection and have my windows tinted. I found a place who would pass me if I could come up with a bill for after the date that the inpection takes place on.

So my question is does anyone have a bill for getting windows tinted no matter what the date is, I can always change that. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I don't have one, but maybe look something up on google or just type something up in Word

·
Premium Member
15,843 Posts
just make up your own with one of the computer editing programs.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
So they are going to inspect you, and then you have to get a receipt for the tinting after the date of inspection?...If that's the case, I'd get the inspection and just never show back up with a receipt:dontknow: It's not like they are going to track down your car, bust the window out and peel the sticker back off.

·
Registered
303 Posts
So they are going to inspect you, and then you have to get a receipt for the tinting after the date of inspection?...If that's the case, I'd get the inspection and just never show back up with a receipt:dontknow: It's not like they are going to track down your car, bust the window out and peel the sticker back off.
lol so true

1 - 6 of 6 Posts