Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a carbon fiber front lip from vis..It was suppose to be type r style...but they sent me spoon style....I havent seen any pics of the spoon style on any cars. Ive already told the shop to send it back for the type r but im not sure which one looks better. Please give me opinions on what is better..thanks

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TypeRaisin said:
what does the spoon lip look like? i only know of the greddy, type r and oem cf lips.
It looks exactly like the lip for the eg's at vis site...but ive tried to search for pics but no one has one that i can find...

·
Registered
34,829 Posts
thanks for the pic!

kinda looks like the greddy lip with the 2 holes on each side actually. ive always liked the type r cf lip the best but then again, alot of people do have it. if you want to be somewhat unique, keep the spoon lip.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn im still not sure yet...i am more leaning towards the type r...but i havent seen anyone with the spoon...the pic posted is the one for the civic..cuz its flat across..the one for the rsx looks better cuz it comes to a point..

·
Registered
811 Posts
you should try putting it on your car to see how it looks and if you like it just keep it or if you dont just send it back.

·
Registered
2003 Acura RSX 5spd
5,219 Posts
Which one cost more from where you bought it from? The spoon looks better than the ITR lip.

·
Boosted Goose
1,203 Posts
The spoon lip looks good plus you really do not see it much.

·
Unrivaled
3,919 Posts
I'd say stick with the spoon lip, if thats all the cosmetic work you plan on doing. If you plan on doing the entire Type R kid you should do the Type R lip.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts