Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought this kit VERY RARE...havent seen an RSX with this kit yet...i need some opinions with this kit...im very anxious to have this on my car. The anticipation is high :) ...but Let me know what ya think so i can get more excited :thumbsup: ........heres the links

http://www.vizages.com/RSX_R.htm ------- side angle

http://www.vizages.com/RSX_F.htm ------- front...

NEED honest opinions....i also got the TYPE R wing and gold line springs...also i need some suggestions for GUNMETAL RIMS and HOOD????

My cars SILVER BTW

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
hood: OEM one, or VIS CF one
Gunmetal "rims": G Games Wolf 77 (found at discount tire direct... ask todd)
Kit: Wouldn't go with that one, its ricey, but thats my oppinion, and don't let that influence you. If yuor looking for a lip kit, go with the JDM or Ro_Ja lip. If you wan't a full kit, many people will tell you to get BC2 or INGS. I'd say go for the Mugen if yuo got the $, or if you don't get a replica from GTP.

hope that helps,
Sim

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for ur opinions but i think that kit looks cool as sh!t...i honestly dont like the Ro_ja kit..but everyone has their own opinions..But would love to hear more opinions

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
theirs actually one left if any1s lookin for one...its on ebay.com and theirs only one left..he has a NO RESERVE PRICE

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
personally the rear and side skirts are nice; they fit together well. the front lip looks mutated and doesn't seem to flow with the rest

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
vexrsx said:
thanks for ur opinions but i think that kit looks cool as sh!t...i honestly dont like the Ro_ja kit..but everyone has their own opinions..But would love to hear more opinions
you know i'm takling about the lip, not the whole bumper... right?

the only thing i don't like about that is it has too many vents/wings, and the front looks tacky because it goes all teh way to the main air intake which, IMO, makes it look tacked on. :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
doesn't fit well on the pictured car cause it's a photoshop job :p Does look nice, would like to see a real photo though.

·
dude..wheres my car
16,177 Posts
simsim said:
hood: OEM one, or VIS CF one
Gunmetal "rims": G Games Wolf 77 (found at discount tire direct... ask todd)
Kit: Wouldn't go with that one, its ricey, but thats my oppinion, and don't let that influence you. If yuor looking for a lip kit, go with the JDM or Ro_Ja lip. If you wan't a full kit, many people will tell you to get BC2 or INGS. I'd say go for the Mugen if yuo got the $, or if you don't get a replica from GTP.

hope that helps,
Sim
g-games..im planning on those

·
Registered
181 Posts
I actually like the kid...i don't know if anyone on the site has it, but i think that it would look nice...good luck on your choice!! :beerchug:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts