Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone hit my car while it was parked in the parking lot at our apartment complex.

Here are the links to the pics.

i was wondering

I need to replace the bumper completely right?

I'm guessing that replacing the stock rear bumper, paint, install, etc. will run me about $700.

Also, I was thinking about getting the Ings rear bumper, would that look weird with OEM side skirts/front bumper ??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trand86 said:
whoa.. dude.. i found ur problem.. ur bumper is fukked up!!
yeah i figured that after i saw it
thanks for your reply though
:eek:

·
. S k e e t z ™
767 Posts
lolz.. im messin.. hehe.. get the kit.. =)

ionno wat kind of advice u could get.. y would u pay 700 bucks to repair it.. when u could probably pay around the same.. maybe a lil more for a full kit? and sell the oem pieces off on ebay.. ^_^

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually i take it back
i dont think the INGS rear would look good on mine...
i think i'll stay with the oem rear lip...
unless i come across something i really like

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just got back from body werks in skokie, they said they will give me reconditioned bumper and fix my lower lip for around $780, includes paint and install
freaking expensive but i really like my oem lip, so i think i'll do that

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sy0296 said:
hit and run/vandalism...insurance will cover!
the guy that hit it came up to me and was cool about it, they dont want to do it through insurance and said he'll cover the cost.

so it's all good

oh and i was thinking about getting aftermarket bumper because that would be cheaper, but i really like the oem rear lip.

·
cole world
5,090 Posts
body kit tiiiiiiiiiime :D

·
yawn..
7,285 Posts
Make sure you check the holes and bolts that the bumper connects to too.. they might be broken and torn upon impact..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.