Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this car worth $7200? http://mobile.craigslist.org/cto/4977752245.html

As it sits the car has 168k. I We test drove it for about 30 minutes today and it shifts smooth. I know that the manuals are considered fairly rare. I've just seen some people talk about how they've sold theirs for like 5k - 6k with closer to 150k. They could have been talking about autos though.

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

(I have been looking for a RSX in my area for months now, with no luck. I'm in desperate need for a car and I wanted a manual)

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
you do know this is a rsx forum, not a bmw forum, right?

anyways, i would nada / blue book it.

don't jump the gun cause you can't find a manual. when the time is right, you'll know.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seldom check Autotrader. Thanks for pointing this one out for me! I think driving that far is totally worth a minty car :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So just a quick update, I told the BMW guy to screw off and I think I'm going to go for the RSX-S that Slick linked.

Do you think 8,200 is good price for this thing? I was going to offer that for starters. The fact that the miles are low really turns me on it. There appears to be no major blemishes either. I'm going to have him take more close ups probably.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The auto check looks good and the neighborhood the vehicle is located in looks nice which is a good sign. It also looks unmolested. The longer you mess around it will be gone. I would call the owner and if it checks out you better head over there. Don't make offers over emails or text. If you are not comfortable paying $8750 discuss with him over the phone before driving to LA. I'm sure they would take $8200-$8500 but it's an art to the deal. Texts and email offers are usually ignored. Good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts