Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm trying to rebuild front end of a 04 rsx. Trying to figure out what the round connector below the drivers side headlight is for? It's next to the the horn/radiator. It's badly damaged and I'm trying to figure out what it does and where it belongs

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea if this connects to radiator ? Can’t get my fans to come on and I’ve switched around fuses and relays nothing , also tried wiring up radiator motor straight to battery and it turns on . I know nothing about RSX , trying to rebuild it and I’m stuck on this connector piece .., am I missing a wiring sub harness . Where does this thing plug into ?

·
Registered
376 Posts
Any idea if this connects to radiator ? Can’t get my fans to come on and I’ve switched around fuses and relays nothing , also tried wiring up radiator motor straight to battery and it turns on . I know nothing about RSX , trying to rebuild it and I’m stuck on this connector piece .., am I missing a wiring sub harness . Where does this thing plug into ?
I'd have to go out and look, It's cold! does not look like fog lights beings your fans are not kicking in I'd go with fan switch. Somebody feel free to correct me? That connector doesn't look that bad btw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts