Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys new here,just wanted you input on what kind of header i sould get for my ep3 i was think of dc but can't find them anywhere i heard megan racing makes header for the ep3 but don't know to much about them. anyways any input would be a big help thanxs

·
576hp/506tq FTW
489 Posts
if you want to go with an affordable alternative, i'd go with the megan racing race header... the new design is based off of the comptech race header that is no longer in production... if you want to spend a lil more, you should be able to find a nice dc sports race header for cheap... baller headers are going to be 600+...

my suggestion is that if you want to stay legal, then don't bother with a shorty header unless you put a test pipe with it... shorties are a waste of money and time imo, without the test pipe... you practically see and feel no gains with it... if being legal has no affect on you, then go with a race header...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
live in florida legal is not a problem,i would like to keep it dc if i could cause i have their catback exhaust thinking that they would work well together.are the racing headers that loud?

·
Modelrator
11,650,298 Posts
with a race header, your exhaust will sound raspy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
i live in florida to how much are you paying for the dc sport race header? am looking to get a header and then greddy exhaust not sure when cause of money issue but if i get a good deal i want to gain some power

1 - 6 of 6 Posts