Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some replacement hatch struts from RockAuto. They do NOT come with the ball ends, and I cannot see how to get the original struts off without taking off the ball mounts. Then how do you remove the ball mounts? The new struts have clips built-in, but the old ones don't. Please help.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, but at this point it is moot. I was rear-ended by a pickup truck going about 60 mph, and that turned me sideways on the interstate where I hit a semi in the side, and was then hit by another vehicle and spun into the barrier on the side of the road. I am hurting, but glad to be alive.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks for the input, but at this point it is moot. I was rear-ended by a pickup truck going about 60 mph, and that turned me sideways on the interstate where I hit a semi in the side, and was then hit by another vehicle and spun into the barrier on the side of the road. I am hurting, but glad to be alive.
Holy shit man! Glad to see you back on here posting and not gone forever! I hope you get paid in full.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts