Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i have a 02 base auto rsx with a couple mods (in sig) and i was wondering...yesterday i didnt think i could drive stick but my friend let me drive his civic 5spd and it all came back to me when my dad taught me. i didnt stall and he said i could make it and be perfect to drive it normally in about a week.

my question is do you think i should keep this car and mod it out (i have a set of jdm headlights coming into today...future plans would be drop, rims + tires, and a cf lip) and rock it and be slow and look good or try to sell it proly stock and find a car thats stick thats fun to drive (a few come to mind, civic si...used s2000...type s...etc) but doubt i could mod it much since insurance would proly go up + extra cost just to buy it. dont get me wrong i love my base but whats crsx opinion on this one?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i dunno about the S2K it was just an idea. i mean i could pick one up for around 15-16K at auction but the insurance would kill me since im only 18. i might look into a type s but then id have to sell all my mods and buy all new stuff besides the headlights. basically whats a good car for around 14K thats stick but not gonna kill me on gas or insurance.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
keep the headlights and get a type s, s2000 is an awesome car, its fast and has great handling but its too small and unless you spend an extre couple thousand to get a hard top im not for convertibles. I say used type - s for your price range.

·
REV HIGH DRIVE HAPPY
9,290 Posts
type-s or ep3

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Sweetnessinfall said:
get the new si. really great bang for your buck.
haha this is kind of true. it should be more bang for your buck if dealerships would actually sell the frickin car for what its worth. now it seems like all the new si's u find are more expensive than a brand spankin new acura rsx-s. which is complete bullshit because the msrp on the si is lower than the rsx-s. blah dealerships suck. im not even going to say how much i got my si for lol. end rant........... get an s2000.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dunno guys. i think i may keep the rsx for a lil longer i just got my headlights in today and they look so good. i may just mod out this car and maybe after ive been in college for awhile i may trade it for something else. i dont really care about being the fastest.

·
she loves it
36,225 Posts
sleepin02rsx said:
i dunno guys. i think i may keep the rsx for a lil longer i just got my headlights in today and they look so good. i may just mod out this car and maybe after ive been in college for awhile i may trade it for something else. i dont really care about being the fastest.
that's good, cause you won't be :laughing:
lol i'm just joshin' ya.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
sleepin02rsx said:
Stick with it if you are happy, the base looks nice. I like my type s because it looks sweet and is fun to drive. Insurance will definitely hurt if you go to a type s.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts