Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just curious about the nitrous/fuel jettings for our rsx.. i know these are the recommended nitrous/fuel jets for our rsx.. i was just wondering where did you guys get this #'s.. this is the same jettings for the s2000 right?

35: 31/18

50: 35/20

75: 41/24

100: 52/31

anyways, i went to nitrous express site and saw other jets available nitrous--> 44, 46 & 48 and for fuel--> 26 & 28.. so my question is can we use these jets?? i mean if you think about it 41/24 is = to 75 shot and 52/31 is = to 100 shot so a 44, 46 & 48 will put you 80-85 shot and 90-95 shot right?? and if so what are the recommended fuel jets for it.. 26 or 28??

and also someone told me before that a 41 jet is = to 70 shot only not 75 shot
and as for 47or 48 jet is = to 100 shot and a 52 jet is more than a 100 shot.. i dont know if this is true but correct me if im wrong.. maybe the guy who told me this doesnt know what his talking about:dontknow: but anyways any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks for your time:thumbsup:

·
Registered
358 Posts
im sure it is the same jetting as the S2000.. but if u want to fined out more about the twakes go to a search engine and right nitrous technical info that should do it

·
Registered
16,758 Posts
wet nitrous? i'm gonna assume you have not a clue what you're talking about. I believe has either an nx or a nos kit, which are both "wet" kits. theres no such thing as going and buying "wet" or "dry" nitrous.

·
JLA Bitches!
14,394 Posts
Rsxking, please refrain from posting things you are not sure or don't know about. You may confuse those who are in search of information. Not that they will be able to make out wtf you are saying, but if they do, it wouldn't be good if they take you information as being correct. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.