Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if ne have a mugen tow hook or a benen tow hook, if u do, please post

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
I have a drawtite trailer hitch on my RSX-S to pull my jetski. Works great and fitment was awesome:laughing:

Doesn't the car come with a tow hook already on it?

·
"THE" member
1,247 Posts
Type-S150 said:
I have a drawtite trailer hitch on my RSX-S to pull my jetski. Works great and fitment was awesome:laughing:

Doesn't the car come with a tow hook already on it?
Nice jetski, but for god sakes a trailer hitch on a rsx and at that a Type-S! your poor rsx :shakehead

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
Pwrhockey said:
Nice jetski, but for god sakes a trailer hitch on a rsx and at that a Type-S! your poor rsx :shakehead
Its hidden and the hitch isnt on so u cant really see it. Its just a small square that sits flush with the bumper. Small price to pay to pull around my ski. I also had my ski before I bought my S and I didnt want to buy a truck so:dontknow: I wish I had a digital cam, they look sick together and girls LOVE jetski's.:p

·
Banned
6,512 Posts
andytypes17 said:
i was wondering if ne have a mugen tow hook or a benen tow hook, if u do, please post
R u talking about the hook to tow your own car with like an RV? If so you should have bought a Saturn, those are very tow friendly for RVs.:laughing:

·
Kompressor
9,596 Posts
I think he wants one because its "JDM" yo... god back to that damn takata thing again...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts