Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I NEVER posted pics of my RSX-S when I had it and I've neglected taking pics of my Si since Feb. (it's been like 8,500 miles!).

I had my girlfriend use her P&S (Nikon CoolPix s210... whatever, I'm not a photographer lol) to take a few quick pics of the Si, just so I have some...

First, I'll show you my last car.

2002 Acura RSX type S
Premium White Pearl
DIY blackout headlights
Redout tails
All stock

(excuse the crappy location. It's my old apt. complex and the pics were just to document my car for me!)

Next, we have my current car.

2008 Honda Civic Si
Nighthawk Black Pearl
OEM Navigation
HFP underbody kit
Strutking Dead pedal
All stock

Any and all comments/questions welcome! Yes I know, It needs a drop... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Absolute Pro-Formance
15,515 Posts
Looks good. Car looks great in black!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
which do u like better?
It's really not that fair of a comparison IMO. My RSX-S was purchased used with 56K miles on it. I owned it for ~40K miles but they were "older" miles whereas my Civic is BRAND NEW with only ~8500 miles so far.

Obviously the new(er) car is going to be "better" in some ways... but even if I were comparing a brand new RSX-S, there are still some things that the Si has over the RSX for daily drivability, being that it's a newer car.

They are both great cars and cater to different needs for different people I suppose. I think that's the most "fair" thing I can say. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
yea at first i didnt like the "flowery" design of the si rims.. but after i realized they flow well with the car.

anyways nice ride and keep us posted on future mods :thumbsup:

·
9,306 Posts
fuckin gayyyyy.

im jp, really nice cars dude! your car makes me wish i got a si over my rsx-s
clean car dude!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts