Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Superman
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some of you may have seen pictures of my car that got destroyed a few months ago in a bad accident on the highway. She was a base auto, but I never had any regrets buying a base auto because even after 3 years, I woke up every morning and was still super excited to drive.

After the accident, I wasn't ready to move on and so with some convincing from my CRSX buddies I decided to upgrade to a Type-S. Physically, it looks IDENTICAL to my old car, and that was the plan because I wanted to reuse whatever parts I could salvage - which was surprisingly almost everything. Let me know what you guys think! :)

Current Mod List
1. A-Spec lip kit
2. A-Spec high wing
3. XenonDepot Xtreme HID - 5000k
4. Mugen Airbox
5. DIY blackout headlights
6. Pioneer AVIC-F900BT in-dash navigation
7. 22mm Type-R rear sway bar with Hotchkis rear endlinks and Energy Suspension bushings/brackets
8. Seat swap to 05/06 leathers
9. JDM window visors
10. JDM Brake ducts
11. Mugen SS
12. SPC rear camber kit
13. Konig Featherlite (17x7.5) +45 offset, mounted on Falken FK-452 tires (225/45/17)
14. OEM Titanium interior trim kit
15. OEM TSX 6-speed shift knob with Strutking shiftboot adapter
16. 23% tint (had 30% when I bought the car)
17. GReddy SE catback exhaust

Tribute to my old car [2002 NHBP Base Auto]

My current baby [2004 NHBP Type-S]

Recent iPhone Pictures [April 2011]:

·
Superman
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Doesn't Give A F*ck
20,301 Posts
awesome.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
so u didnt get a new car right u just swapped type s shit into ur base? that you pay base insurance for now huh? gud shit man

·
Superman
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:bow:

so u didnt get a new car right u just swapped type s shit into ur base? that you pay base insurance for now huh? gud shit man
I did get a new car. :p The one in the accident was written off. The accident wasn't my fault since I was hit from behind so insurance paid out and I used that money to buy a Type-S. I pay premiums for a Type-S now but it's only about $300 more a year so everything worked out pretty good!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Nice, how come you didn't invite me for that photoshoot?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts