Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ME LOVE U LONG TIME
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rumor mill is spinning, found this on another site btw, the next corvette C7R is apparently going to be mid engine with over 600hp to compete in LeMans.

No news on weather the production model C7 will be of the same spec or design. I dont know if this is going to be what the exact LeMans race production model will look like either.

Attachments

·
ME LOVE U LONG TIME
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Cuz that's funny.

Who was that quote from? Shelby?

:rotfl:
eh?

Some one said it, a long time ago, cant remember to be honest. It was funny so i kept it

but seriously when I read your sig I was like WTF ....although I Know GiZim meant that in good humor or i hope atleast :D

·
Curious Gooner
3,717 Posts
ewww.... doesn't look to promising.

·
del
7,360 Posts
I think Shelby was the horsepower sells cars, torque wins races guy. But I can't be sure.

Either way horsepower is a function of torque. Physics > all

·
Regulator
23,483 Posts
I dont think they should do that

·
Andy wuz here
19,454 Posts
thats the ugliest car i have ever seen

·
Banned
313 Posts
I think Shelby was the horsepower sells cars, torque wins races guy. But I can't be sure.

Either way horsepower is a function of torque. Physics > all
Shelby was an idiot then.

If what he said was true, then Ford F350's would be winning all the races and drags

·
Acura 3.2TL
3,836 Posts
weird...the GT1 class that corvette competes in is almost production class. Meaning it has to resemble the production car in some form. Could this mean this is the new Vette of the future?

·
thisdancegetstheladies
4,750 Posts
doubt this shit....ive seen so many versions of possible corvettes of the future. Theres one that looked like a slr mclaren and another thats supposedly going to have a 4.0L engine in it.

this car looks like shit anyways.

·
Beware the Eggplant
16,632 Posts
Technically speaking, the Corvette has been a mid-engined vehicle for 24 years. Starting with the C4, the engine was placed behind the front wheels.

·
Heads/Cam > Head/Cams
3,480 Posts
Good thing they put a wing on it so I can tell which end is the front.

:ugh2::inout:

·
Omnomin' outta control
21,810 Posts
Technically speaking, the Corvette has been a mid-engined vehicle for 24 years. Starting with the C4, the engine was placed behind the front wheels.
Beat me to it.

Why is it that someone does a shitty photoshop and wild ass rumors start flying everywhere? I could probably chop a jet engine on top with wings and people would start assuming the new vette could fly.

·
Beware the Eggplant
16,632 Posts
Beat me to it.

Why is it that someone does a shitty photoshop and wild ass rumors start flying everywhere? I could probably chop a jet engine on top with wings and people would start assuming the new vette could fly.
only if you find a way to chop the checkered flag logos onto it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts