Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if it would be possible to start a crsx club in el paso tx or chapter whatever they call it... and also who would i need to talk to to get the permission

G

·
Even if you did, it would just be another whoreground for Nate and you would regret ever having conceived the idea in short order.

·
Monsters of the Midway
15,106 Posts
was wondering if it would be possible to start a crsx club in el paso tx or chapter whatever they call it... and also who would i need to talk to to get the permission
you need to talk to Kevin and he require butt sexors for permission..................your choice....

·
Registered
176,695 Posts
i dont see why not, but i just havent seen any active el paso members - go ahead and create a El Paso thread :thumbsup:

you need to talk to Kevin and he require butt sexors for permission..................your choice....
ps. he was not joking...:squinty:

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts
i dont see why not, but i just havent seen any active el paso members - go ahead and create a El Paso thread :thumbsup:
that's not what he was asking. way to totally twist shit around :rotfl:

·
Registered
176,695 Posts
really? we dont have official chapters and clubs in texas...only thing we got is our local Chats :dontknow:

·
ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ
4,108 Posts
really? we dont have official chapters and clubs in texas...only thing we got is our local Chats :dontknow:
exactly. why this thread was fucking fail from the start. you need to lock this bish up or delete it.

·
Registered
176,695 Posts
no, that will just drive away the el paso users, If el paso wants...they can have their own chat

·
Banned
9,036 Posts
CRSX is more of a community not a club. If it was a club I dont think the administrators would allow just anyone to join.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well really its more of asking permission to use the logo for a team...and the team also belongs to the communtity of crsx so they are kinda seprate but together.... who do i need to ask to use the logo really is what i need to know

·
Banned
9,036 Posts
well really its more of asking permission to use the logo for a team...and the team also belongs to the communtity of crsx so they are kinda seprate but together.... who do i need to ask to use the logo really is what i need to know
The CRSX store has stickers. Just buy them.:dontknow:

·
Registered
176,695 Posts
you need to talk to Chris Dye username: K20A2 the clubrsx logo is copyrighted

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
:pimp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.